1. We have donuts in the house. I thought “I would really like a donut for breakfast”, but instead I was “good” and had a bowl of cereal. And then 10 minutes later I ate the donut anyway. Now I feel full and sick. After 29 years, you would think I could have predicted this result!
2. I wish we bought our new bed before having Henry, because I would really, really, really love to have 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep on such a comfortable mattress. Like, really.
3. I feel a great deal of schadenfreude for all the poor saps who have to go to work on this cold and snowy Monday morning. I knew I had a baby for a reason! <–Joking!
My front lawn (Stalkers, please ignore)
4. I have 11 months of maternity leave left but I am already worrying about child care/work come November 2011.
5. I like Sarah Palin’s Alaska much more than I am willing to admit.